2. Mehmet Oz, Irving Assistant Professor of Surgery at Columbia University, USA, describes three fundamental values affecting the entire way in which our search for truth, good and beauty now takes place: "the new physics", which tells us that all is insubstantial, or virtual, as particles held together by force; globalization, which "is happening all around us"; and digitalization, the revolution of the Web and wireless communication, which accelerates or amplifies these two "bullet points".
3. What happened is fact, not truth. Truth is what we think about what happened. (Robert McKee).
5. A moment of choice is a moment of truth (Stephen R Covey).
4. I think a man's duty is to find out where the truth is, or if he cannot, at least to take the best possible human doctrine and the hardest to disprove, and to ride on this like a raft over the waters of life. (Plato).
2. We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter. (Denis Diderot).
3. Wise is he who recognises that Truth is One and one only, but wiser still the one who accepts that Truth is called by many names, and approached from myriad routes (Vedic text).