2. Truth disappears with the telling of it (Laurence Durrell).
3. When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth (A Conan Doyle).
4. Tis strange, but true; For truth is always stranger than fiction (Lord Byron).
5. The truth is rarely pure and never simple. (Oscar Wilde).
6. Truth has a way of asserting itself despite all attempts to obscure it. Distortion only serves to derail it for a time. No matter to what lengths we humans may go to obfuscate facts or delude our fellows, truth has a way of squeezing out through the cracks, eventually. (Robert Byrd).