2. It assumes that there is no significant, ontological difference between men and women, which leads to psychological and spiritual problems.
3. It forces women to be sexually aggressive or hard as males become gentle and considerate.
4. It cripples men psychologically, preventing them from becoming achievers.
5. Characteristically, it is 'soft' on homosexuality, and strong on socialist ideas.
6. It is destabilizing to the economy, destroying the male bread-winner role, undermining the father role and thus the family is weakened; this leads to social pathology and women's problems.