2. Cultural revolution is a structural change in society that allows everyone to take from and contribute to the development of common wisdom.
3. Cultural revolution changes perspectives in a dramatic way, making old issues irrelevant.
2. The formation of a national intelligentsia, one of the by-products of the Leninist cultural revolution, can serve to perpetuate the kind of elitism it was intended to eradicate.
3. The anguish suffered by people undergoing this type of transformation in self and societal understanding makes it too costly a strategy to be readily applied.
4. It is not clear how cultural revolution is occasioned.