Dishonest or fraudulent activities by employees include the following:
1) Forgery or alteration of documents (checks, promissory notes, time sheets, independent contractor agreements, purchase orders, budgets, etc.).
2) Misrepresentation of information on documents.
3) Misappropriation of funds, securities, supplies, or any other asset (including furniture, fixtures, or equipment).
4) Improprieties in the handling or reporting of money transactions.
5) Authorizing or receiving payments for goods not received or services not performed.
6) Authorizing or receiving payments for hours not worked.
7) Any apparent violation of national or local laws.
8) Any similar or related activity.